Monday, October 02, 2006
Official Trin Messenger:
An emergency announcement.
<>#3 >>> *#1
RUTH!
I know I really shldn't be posting on my own but you're inactive online and I've got bursting news.
If you see this note, but I'm offline or not at home(if you're trying to call me), go and read the latest post at the pizzagergerl-- blog.
*The Trin Messenger rolls up the scroll, and curtsies.*
I shall take my leave.
*The Trin Messenger takes the 80cents-tip and heads over to the pastry store and buys a piece of chicken patty.*

!]% 5:59 PM


(Every little used-to-be.)

THE TRINS!
Names:
Trin #1: Ruth.
Trin #2: Jocelyn.
Trin #3: Huien.
Birthdays:
Trin #1: 18th October.
Trin #2: 19th November.
Trin #3: 18th December.
Heights:
Trin #1: 144cm.
Trin #2: 144cm.
Trin #3: 144cm.
Emails:
Trin #1: brokenbones-@hotmail.com
Trin #2: gohyeesiew@hotmail.com
Trin #3: liberty.re@hotmail.com

THE TRIN COLOURS
Trin #1: PURPLE!
Trin #2: BLUE!
Trin #3: PINK!

THE TRIN SYMBOLS
01; !
02; *
03; ♥
04; }
05; ~
06; .
07; %
08; &
09; `


THE TRINS HATE
01; NICHOLAS LAI ZE TING.
02; MOSQUITOES.
03; SSLA.
04; MS TEO.
05; ****.
06; *****.
07; HOMEWORK.
08; BEING UPSET.
09; HAVING NOTHING TO DO.


THE TRINS LIKE
01; ONE ANOTHER!
02; SHELLSTATION!
03; HIGHSCHOOLMUSICAL!
04; SNAPPLE!
05; LIMECOKE!
06; PEPSI!
07; PINKDOLPHIN!
08; CHOCOLATES!
09; LOLLIES!

THE TRIN ACTIVITIES
01; THE NAME GAME!
02; THE HIT&SCORE GAME!
03; THE TWIST&SING GAME!
04; THE DESCRIBE&GUESS GAME!
05; WATCHING CHINESE SHOWS ON TV!
06; PLAYING TOGETHER!
07; TRACING!
08; GOING TO BUKITTIMAHPLAZA!
09; PLAYING ON THEIR COMPUTERS!


THE TRIN LINKS!
TRIN #1! (Ruth)
TRIN #2! (Jocelyn)
TRIN #3! (Huien)
Hope Five 2005!
Anti-nicholas Academy.

THE TRIN TAGGY!