Saturday, May 03, 2008
Trins, I miss you /o:
I don't know when was the last time that I saw either of you. And everyone's so busy now, we don't even talk (much) any more. When was the last time that the three of us met, together?
Did you know we were formed on April 25, 2006 and we've already missed two anniversaries?
I don't even know if anyone comes to this blog anymore. I visit here and your blogs every day (really) for updates, but every time there's nothing here.
(Oh and I'm sorry I don't tag on your blogs, I just don't really feel like tagging on anyone's blogs.)
I don't know much about your lives any more. I don't think you know much about mine, either.
I really miss you both a lot, gathering soon please? (o: When are you all free?
I don't think you guys will even see this, but in case you do, please reply

Best ♥,
Ruth.
Trin #1 *

!]% 6:55 PM


(Every little used-to-be.)

THE TRINS!
Names:
Trin #1: Ruth.
Trin #2: Jocelyn.
Trin #3: Huien.
Birthdays:
Trin #1: 18th October.
Trin #2: 19th November.
Trin #3: 18th December.
Heights:
Trin #1: 144cm.
Trin #2: 144cm.
Trin #3: 144cm.
Emails:
Trin #1: brokenbones-@hotmail.com
Trin #2: gohyeesiew@hotmail.com
Trin #3: liberty.re@hotmail.com

THE TRIN COLOURS
Trin #1: PURPLE!
Trin #2: BLUE!
Trin #3: PINK!

THE TRIN SYMBOLS
01; !
02; *
03; ♥
04; }
05; ~
06; .
07; %
08; &
09; `


THE TRINS HATE
01; NICHOLAS LAI ZE TING.
02; MOSQUITOES.
03; SSLA.
04; MS TEO.
05; ****.
06; *****.
07; HOMEWORK.
08; BEING UPSET.
09; HAVING NOTHING TO DO.


THE TRINS LIKE
01; ONE ANOTHER!
02; SHELLSTATION!
03; HIGHSCHOOLMUSICAL!
04; SNAPPLE!
05; LIMECOKE!
06; PEPSI!
07; PINKDOLPHIN!
08; CHOCOLATES!
09; LOLLIES!

THE TRIN ACTIVITIES
01; THE NAME GAME!
02; THE HIT&SCORE GAME!
03; THE TWIST&SING GAME!
04; THE DESCRIBE&GUESS GAME!
05; WATCHING CHINESE SHOWS ON TV!
06; PLAYING TOGETHER!
07; TRACING!
08; GOING TO BUKITTIMAHPLAZA!
09; PLAYING ON THEIR COMPUTERS!


THE TRIN LINKS!
TRIN #1! (Ruth)
TRIN #2! (Jocelyn)
TRIN #3! (Huien)
Hope Five 2005!
Anti-nicholas Academy.

THE TRIN TAGGY!